Language Prerequisite: None
What can I study at Massey
Life at Massey
Massey University Study Abroad and Exchange Guide
The Transfer Credit Database lists courses that have been previously approved for NC State students at Massey University. Please note: their applicability to a specific degree program varies by department. This list is not inclusive. Additional courses can be approved for credit by using the course approval form and process, which is a part of the application for study abroad. Please refer to the academic information on the host university website for all courses available to study abroad students.
ISEP is an organization of over 100 institutions which have agreed to participate in student exchanges. NC State's participation in ISEP allows you to apply to attend Massey University, and universities in 41 countries worldwide.
- ISEP Direct
- Students pay tuition, room and board directly to ISEP.
- Cost for ISEP Direct programs is available on the ISEP Direct website.
- Not competitive as long as a student meets the minimum requirements.
- Best option for out-of-state students. This is not available for every program. Please see the ISEP Direct website for a list of ISEP Direct sites.
- Some ISEP Direct programs have an extended deadline - check with your Study Abroad Advisor for details.
To learn about this specific ISEP program, please visit the "homepage" link listed above.
NC State Application Instructions
(Please read each step carefully)
- Submit an application through ISEP to the Massey University - Palmerston North program.
- ISEP will require that your NC State study abroad advisor approve your application. Please note that before they can approve your ISEP application, you will need to have submitted your PackAbroad application and be in Accepted status.
- Complete a Non-NC State programs application in PackAbroad by clicking 'Apply Now' on this page
- Financial Aid is generally available to help qualified NC State students to meet the expenses of study abroad. For additional funding, NC State students should consider applying for a study abroad scholarship, and check out other ideas for funding study abroad.
- ISEP has information about ISEP and outside scholarships and other financial resources available on their website.
- All transcripts should be sent to the NC State Study Abroad Office.