ISEP is an organization of over 100 institutions which have agreed to participate in student exchanges. NC State's participation in ISEP allows you to attend universities in 41 countries worldwide.
- ISEP Direct
- Students pay tuition, room and board directly to ISEP.
- Cost for ISEP Direct programs is available on the ISEP Direct website.
- Not competitive as long as a student meets the minimum requirements.
- Best option for out-of-state students. This is not available for every program. Please see the ISEP Direct website for a list of ISEP Direct sites.
- Some ISEP Direct programs have an extended deadline - check with your Study Abroad Advisor for details.
To learn about this specific ISEP program, please visit the "homepage" link listed above.
Please view the Budget Sheet to help further determine the costs for the ISEP Direct programs.
- ISEP Website
- Application Deadlines
- The program sites in the Northern Hemisphere follow a similar calendar to NC State. For program dates, please see the host university's website.
The University reserves the right to alter the program format and/or costs in case of conditions beyond its control. If the program is canceled or a student withdraws, a refund of program costs may not be available in all cases. Please refer to the Study Abroad Office Refund Policy for details.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org