Enhance cross-cultural competencies, gain valuable work experience, and propel into your future career through a virtual internship with CCRC Asia. Interns work 20-30 hours per week for a period of either 1, 2, or 3-months and can earn 3, 6, or 9 transfer credits for their work.
Internships are available with companies and organizations in: China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, The United Kingdom.
Virtual Internships with CRCC Asia partner with around 950 companies that provide meaningful tasks to help you build professional skills and further your career. The companies recognize the importance of digital skills in the modern workplace.
All virtual internships include:
Areas of Study
- Guaranteed placement in a 120-hour minimum internship selected either by country or career field of choice
- Assigned Program Experience Manager and Internship Coach
- Online Language Lessons Weekly
- Group Discussions or Business Webinars
- Access to CareerBridge – our Global Internship Curriculum
- Full End of Program Report
Business ❘ Computer Science & IT ❘ Creative, Design, & Fashion ❘ Engineering ❘ Entrepreneurship & Startup ❘ Finance ❘ Green Technology, Sustainability, & Environmental ❘ Health, Wellness, & Sports Management ❘ Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals ❘ Hospitality, Tourism, & Events ❘ International Development, NGO, & Charity ❘ Legal ❘ Logistics & Supply Chain ❘ Marketing ❘ Media, Communications, & Publishing ❘ Real Estate ❘ Recruitment & HR ❘ Urban Planning & Architecture
Missed the NC State application deadline?
- Submit an application for a Virtual Internship with CRCC Asia.
- CRCC Asia may require that your NC State study abroad advisor to approve your application. You will need to have submitted your PackAbroad application (part 2 below) and be in Accepted status before the Study Abroad Office will sign enrollment agreement forms.
- All transcripts for non-NC State Programs should be sent to the Study Abroad Office.
- Complete the Virtual Internship: CRCC Asia application with NC State by clicking the "Apply Now" button on this page, including the Course Approval Form (necessary course descriptions should be obtained from the program sponsor) and admin fee.
- Note: students studying in online programs are not eligible to apply for scholarships from the Study Abroad Office.
If Virtual Internships, CRCC Asia is still accepting applications or you've already applied to them directly, email us at email@example.com
to initiate an application. Please note that late applications will not be eligible for financial aid and the virtual global internship credits will not count towards academic progress units. However, other program benefits apply and credits will still be transferrable.