Virtual International Internships with ISEP
With the Intern Group, full-time or part-time virtual internships provide international experience in a remote work setting wherever you are. These opportunities are the most flexible in the industry, with start dates every week of the year with flexible hours and internship durations from four to twelve weeks. The for-credit programs include career advancement training and a keynote speaker series.
Missed the NC State application deadline?
- Submit an application through ISEP to The Intern Group Virtual Internship with ISEP.
- ISEP may require that your NC State study abroad advisor to approve your application. You will need to have submitted your PackAbroad application (part 2 below) and be in Accepted status before the Study Abroad Office will sign enrollment agreement forms.
- All transcripts for non-NC State Programs should be sent to the Study Abroad Office.
- Complete the Virtual Internships: ISEP Internship Group application with NC State by clicking the "Apply Now" button on this page, including the Course Approval Form (necessary course descriptions should be obtained from the program sponsor) and admin fee.
- Note: students studying in online programs are not eligible to apply for scholarships from the Study Abroad Office.
If the Intern Group is still accepting applications or you've already applied to them directly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to initiate an application. Please note that late applications will not be eligible for financial aid and the virtual global internship credits will not count towards academic progress units. However, other program benefits apply and credits will still be transferrable.