Go Online. Go Global. Go Beyond.
CAPA's for credit Remote Global Internships combine a 3-credit summer online Global Internship Course with placement through CAPA's partners across the world.
Gain international work experience and develop global professional competencies through CAPA's remote internships. In a world becoming more reliant on connecting, collaborating and performing virtually, remote internships educate, enable and empower participants to develop skills today that will prepare for employers' needs of tomorrow.
Learn to work and excel in a global environment with international colleagues and student peers from across the US, gain remote professional networking and social skills, and learn how to communicate and operate in an international context. Plus benefit from the 3-credit Global Internship Course. The course focuses on building personal and professional development skills alongside other CAPA internship students delivered by dynamic academic coaches in a collaborative environment.
CAPA has been placing US undergraduates in global internships for more than 25 years. CAPA works with each student to find a placement that directly connects to interests and career goals. CAPA offers a well-established and highly respected internship program with hundreds of remote intern abroad positions available for summer 2020 through our extensive network of placement sites across the globe.
Areas of Study
Placements are available in a range of fields and industries, including:
Advertising & PR | Business | Communications | Data Analytics | Education | Finance | Fundraising & Philanthropy | Game Design & Development | Graphic Design | Healthcare & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Interior Design | IT & Computer Systems | Marketing & Communications | Sports Management | Video Editing & Animation | Web Design
Enhance your global internship experience and earn additional credit through CAPA's Global Cities online study abroad courses in Barcelona, Dublin, Florence, London, and Sydney.
Missed the NC State application deadline?
- Submit an application for a CAPA Remote Internship.
- CAPA may require that your NC State study abroad advisor to approve your application. You will need to have submitted your PackAbroad application (part 2 below) and be in Accepted status before the Study Abroad Office will sign enrollment agreement forms.
- All transcripts for non-NC State Programs should be sent to the Study Abroad Office.
- Complete the Virtual Internship: CAPA application with NC State by clicking the "Apply Now" button on this page, including the Course Approval Form (necessary course descriptions should be obtained from the program sponsor) and admin fee.
- Note: students studying in online programs are not eligible to apply for scholarships from the Study Abroad Office.
If CAPA is still accepting applications or you've already applied to them directly, email us at email@example.com
to initiate an application. Please note that late applications will not be eligible for financial aid and the virtual global internship credits will not count towards academic progress units. However, other program benefits apply and credits will still be transferrable.