Language Prerequisite: None
What can I study at Massey
Life at Massey
Massey University Study Abroad and Exchange Guide
The Transfer Credit Database lists courses that have been previously approved for NC State students at Massey University. Please note: their applicability to a specific degree program varies by department. This list is not inclusive. Additional courses can be approved for credit by using the course approval form and process, which is a part of the application for study abroad. Please refer to the academic information on the host university website for all courses available to study abroad students.
ISEP is an organization of over 100 institutions which have agreed to participate in student exchanges. NC State's participation in ISEP allows you to apply to attend Massey University, and universities in 41 countries worldwide.
- ISEP Direct
- Students pay tuition, room and board directly to ISEP.
- Cost for ISEP Direct programs is available on the ISEP Direct website.
- Not competitive as long as a student meets the minimum requirements.
- Best option for out-of-state students. This is not available for every program. Please see the ISEP Direct website for a list of ISEP Direct sites.
- Some ISEP Direct programs have an extended deadline - check with your Study Abroad Advisor for details.
To learn about this specific ISEP program, please visit the "homepage" link listed above.
IMPORTANT: Massey Application
Special ISEP Application Instructions
In addition to completing the ISEP application, students must also submit a separate Massey University application. Missing or unverified documentation will result in delays in student placement; ISEP therefore recommends that applicants enclose the following documentation with their ISEP application, wherever possible.
- Birth certificate or passport (verified copy)
- Academic transcripts (verified copies)
- Completed Massey University application form (go to: http://studyabroad.massey.ac.nz/ and select Study Abroad Application Form)
PLEASE NOTE: Massey is unable to issue your unconditional offer, or formalise your Massey placement, without the documents listed above. Incomplete applications could therefore incur processing delays.
Massey University cannot recognize unverified copies of the documents listed above:
Copy birth certificates, passports and academic transcripts must be officially verified by the applicant’s home University International Office, Study Abroad coordinator, or a notary public. Therefore when submitting original copies of passports and transcripts it is recommended that students make a second copy for Massey and get the above mentioned authorities to verify each of these copies individually. Verified copies must either:
include a handwritten statement: "I ........, certify that this is a true copy of the original" (signed & dated by verifier), or
be stamped: "Verified by _____" (signed & dated by verifier).
The University reserves the right to alter the program format and/or costs in case of conditions beyond its control. If the program is canceled or a student withdraws, a refund of program costs may not be available in all cases. Please refer to the Study Abroad Office Refund Policy for details.
Contact us: email@example.com