Exchange placement is not available, ISEP Direct Only
About the University
University of Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh, India
Language of Instruction: English
Located just outside the lively city center, the University of Hyderabad is recognized as a leading institution of higher education and research in India. Study the Hindi language, traditional dance and art along with a wide variety of academic fields that include unique interdisciplinary topics such as anthropology, human rights, women’s studies, communication technology and folk culture. Non-credit courses in yoga, tabla and kathak are also offered for an additional fee.
The Transfer Credit Database lists courses that have been previously approved for NC State students at University of Hyderabad. Please note: their applicability to a specific degree program varies by department. This list is not inclusive. Additional courses can be approved for credit by using the course approval form and process, which is a part of the application for study abroad. Please refer to the academic information on the host university website for all courses available to study abroad students.
ISEP is an organization of over 100 institutions which have agreed to participate in student exchanges. NC State's participation in ISEP allows you to attend universities in 41 countries worldwide.
- ISEP Direct
- Students pay tuition, room and board directly to ISEP.
- Cost for ISEP Direct programs is available on the ISEP Direct website.
- Not competitive as long as a student meets the minimum requirements.
- Best option for out-of-state students. This is not available for every program. Please see the ISEP Direct website for a list of ISEP Direct sites.
- Some ISEP Direct programs have an extended deadline - check with your Study Abroad Advisor for details.
- *NC State Students may ONLY participate in ISEP Direct Enroll Programs. ISEP Exchange options are not available.
To learn about this specific ISEP program, please visit the "homepage" link listed above.
- ISEP Website
- Application Deadlines
- The program sites in the Northern Hemisphere follow a similar calendar to NC State. For program dates, please see the host university's website.
The University reserves the right to alter the program format and/or costs in case of conditions beyond its control. If the program is canceled or a student withdraws, a refund of program costs may not be available in all cases. Please refer to the Study Abroad Office Refund Policy for details.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org